2022 4-Person Team Rules
Return To Tournament Rules List
The below rules shall apply to 4-Person Teams only unless otherwise noted in the rules of a specific shoot. This does not apply to mixed doubles, bowhunter, women's or senior teams. So, for clarification purposes...you can be on a 4-Person Team and on a Mixed-Double Team. As well, you can be on Mixed-Double Team and Senior Team, etc. You can not be on two different teams of the same type. For example, you can not be on two different Mixed-Double Teams with two different shooters. More importantly for the registers, you must email (email@example.com) your team to us before the day of the shoot. We will not be taking any teams including 4-Person teams on the day of the shoot.
- Team events will be offered at the four (4) non mail-in events only.
- Indoor 300 State Championship
- 3D Marked Trail Shoot
- Field State Championship
- 900 Round
- Teams must be pre-registered. No team registrations will occur on the day of the event.
- All team members must be an OAA or USA archery member.
- Archers may only shoot on one (1) 4-Person Team.
- Teams shall consist of four (4) archers.
- Teams shall not have more than two (2) archers from the same class.
- Awards will be provided in accordance with OAA award rules.
- Awards will be based on the number of registered teams. One award shall be given for one (1) through three (3) teams; Two awards for four (4) through six (6) teams; three awards for seven (7) or more teams.
- The first-place team will receive one (1) trophy and each participant will receive a first place medal.
- The 2nd & 3rd place teams (if applicable) will receive a medal for each participant.