in the state of Ohio.
Please register online even for mail-in events.
2024 Indoor 300 State Championship
Event Date: March 9, 2024
Event Location: Single day event with two shooting times in Millersburg, Ohio. 2024 Shoo ... read more
There are only 132 openings left for this event.
Check what tournaments you have registered for by going to our Tournament Registration Lookup page.
For a complete list of upcoming events, see our events page.
Latest OAA News
- Results for the second tournament of 2024, the OAA Vegas 600 Mail-in are now up. You can find the results here. We had a total of 388 registered participants for this event. Shooter of the Year points for this event are posted.
- The next indoor tournament for 2024 is the Indoor 300 State Championship held at Millersburg, Ohio on March 9, 2024. This is our big indoor shoot. You must register online for this tournament. PeeWee, cubs, youth and young adults shoot in the morning at 10:00am and adults shoot in the afternoon at 3:00pm. You can read all the rules on the Indoor 300 here. If you have any questions about this shoot use our contact form and we help you out.
- The photo gallery for the 2023 900 Round are up. Lot of photos of everybody having a great time around the state.
- The first Buckeye Trophy went to Great Lakes Outdoor Supply with 1576.4808 points. Congratulations! The team was made up of Dan Lane, Skip Zmuginsky, Brian Thompson, Nick Lucanski and Ena Walter. To see how all the teams did you can follow this link. New teams will be accepted before the 2024 Indoor 300 Championship.
- Historic OAA Photographs. We've added a bunch of historic images to the "Historic Image Gallery". Check them out, they are pretty cool. We are looking for any historic images you might have to add to our photo gallery. Anything prior to 2010 is applicable, the older the better. If you can't scan your images they can be sent to John Siebert and he'll take of getting them scanned and returned to you. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use this same email address to either email the images or to contact him for DropBox access to upload the images. If you are sending digital files, we would want them as large as possible.
It's important to capture these images in a digital format so that they are not lost. Your help at preserving this slice of history is greatly appreciated.
At the end of the 2023 tournament season several issues were brought to our attention about bullying. Here is a letter from OAA board on our stance on bullying and the what could happen if it does happen. Letter from the OAA board.
Buckeye Team Awards
The Buckeye Team Trophy is a new award starting in 2023. We've revamped this back to resembling the heart of the original team round format. The purpose of this format is for a shop/club/business to sponsor shooters that you want to represent you. Also, for the archer, it serves as a reward for frequenting and supporting your business/shop/club. This would garner more attention, create awareness, showing you support your shooters but also promote a sense of pride and accomplishment for your group/shop/club/business.
Become an OAA Member
Visit our Membership section for ONLINE Membership Registration Information!
This includes new memberships as well as membership renewals can now register and pay their dues online!
Become an OAA Affiliated Club or an OAA Sponsor
Have you ever considered having your club/shop become affilated with OAA. There is lots of benefits to it. Take a second and click this link to read what it takes to become an affiliated club and the benefits for you shop or club.
Have you ever considered sponsoring an OAA tournament? There are several ways you can sponsor one of our four statewide events. This link has all the information on individual event and archery season sponsorships. With our tournament attendance growing by over 32% every year, this is a great way to reach serious archers and to help an organization that has been promoting archery in Ohio since 1889.
- Maggie FairchildAFBHFS
- Beverly HamiltonAFFS
- Jonathan Smith AMBHFS
- Zach CromerAMFS
- Jason PfisterAMFSLR
- Siena ShinaCFBHFS
- Jensen SanorCMBHFS
- Dustin BouncePMFS
- Nicole ClouserSFBR
- Greg McBride SMBHFS
- Chuck AmosSMFS
- Kurt Naistetler SSMFS
- Nataleigh NewhouseYAFBHFS
- Kenzie NieseYAFFS
- Elsie RectorYAFFSLR
- Dom Boldizar YAMFS
- Ember ZelinskiYFBHFS
- Jyllian HolmanYFFS
- Hayden SchwietermanYMBHFS
- Mason SpringerYMFS
- Nicole ClouserSFBR
2023 Iron Archer
We would like to first acknowledge all the archers who shot all seven events this year:
Congratulation and we thank you for your support. The winners of the Iron Archer are:
- Colten FinkCMBHFS
- Calvin GeissYMBHFS
- Corbin OttYMFS
- Noah SmithYAMFS
- Dean StebnerSSMFS
The winners will have their NFAA membership paid by the OAA for 2024.